LifeHouse Church is fully committed to the health and safety of our community.
Statement of Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk Related to Coronavirus/COVID-19. COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending LIFEHOUSE CHURCH, you have read and understand the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 either at the church, in the church worship service, in the nursery or church classrooms. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties.
With this is mind we have formulated a plan that follows basic CDC guidelines, OCCL regs, and DE Department of Health to help ensure safety for those that choose to attend.
If you are showing any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has PLEASE STAY HOME. Please do not bring your child if they have experienced the following within the past 14 days:
- Shortness of Breath or vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Direct contact with anyone who has tested positive (or believed to be positive) with COVID 19
- Traveled on a cruise or internationally
Children attending Children’s classes and all children’s workers temperatures will be taken upon arrival (touchless thermometer).
- Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet and remember to be respectful of people’s space.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at the front entrance as well as throughout the building.
- We request face masks to be used by anyone over the age of 12. Once you get to your seat in the auditorium, you can decide if you want to keep your mask on.
- Our building is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized everyday already, but extra care will be taken to ensure all high traffic touch spots are thoroughly cleaned before, during and after services.
- Signage will be posted of the Department of Health’s guidelines encouraging social distancing, and other protective measures.
- Our bathrooms will continue to be thoroughly cleaned, and stocked with soap, hand sanitizer, and no touch paper towels. Students will wash hands thoroughly throughout the day.
- We will ensure that our commercial quality, high end, ventilation, and fresh air systems operate properly to increase circulation of outdoor air as much as possible.